For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Kenya Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
"Kenya Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Kenya today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
'Total telecom services revenues in Kenya will grow at a CAGR of 5.4%, supported by revenue growth in mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data service revenues will grow at the fastest CAGR of 12.1% during 2021-2026, supported by increasing data ARPS, rising adoption of mobile Internet services, and rapidly growing consumption of mobile data services over the forecast period. Fixed broadband service revenues will increase at a CAGR of 3.9%, supported by growing broadband penetration and operators' efforts to promote a wide range of broadband plans to address customer needs.
The Country Intelligence Report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Kenya.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to government initiatives, national fiber project, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Kenya will grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2021-2026.
- Mobile revenue will account for 87.1% share of the total telecom revenue by 2026, driven by increasing data ARPS, growth in smartphone subscription and growing consumption of mobile data services.
- 4G subscriptions will grow at a fastest CAGR of 22.8% to account for a 56.3% share of total mobile subscriptions by 2026, supported by the ongoing 4G coverage expansion by Safaricom and availability of entry-level smartphones.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Kenya's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Kenya's mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Kenya's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Kenya.