For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
India Robo-advisory Market
The robo-advisory market in India is expected t- cater t- the demand and provide quality robo-advisory services needed by and beyond 2020. The Indian robo-advisory market is anticipated t- show a double-digit growth rate during the forecasted period. Various wealth management firms and banks in India are planning t- unveil robo-advisory services across the country by the end of 2020.
Revenue growth in India for the robo-advisory market is growing at a considerable rate. This trend has been driven primarily by the rapid rate at which technology is being adopted and als- the increasing incidence of internet penetration.
By type, the market is segmented int- hybrid and pure robo-advisors. Relatively lesser penetration of financial products in India compared t- developed markets is anticipated t- enhance the usage of robo-advisors based on algorithms. India is als- expected t- emerge as a promising market for robo-advisory services by the end of 2020.
By the types of client assets, the market is classified int- the mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies, and sovereign wealth funds. The mass affluent segment is crossing the market share of the high-net-worth individuals during the forecast period owing t- its high growth rate.
Key growth factors
- Customized advice with advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) coupled with lower cost of computing and storage in India is als- creating huge avenues for the various robo-advisors.
- Increasing competition with new entrants and diversified services als- drive the market for robo-advisors in this region.
Threats and key players
- A major challenge for Indian robo-advisory market is high acquisition cost, low revenue yield, and conflicts of interests for the clients.
- The key players in this market are Goalwise, and FundExpert.
What is covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Indian robo-advisory market.
2. The current and forecasted market size data for the India robo-advisory market.
3. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by type - hybrid and pure robo-advisors.
4. The current and forecasted market size data for the segments of the market, by the types of client assets - mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies and sovereign wealth funds.
5. Market trends in the India robo-advisory market.
6. Market drivers and challenges in the India robo-advisory market.
7. Analysis of competitor profiles of major players operating in the market.
- Understand the demand for the Indian robo-advisors t- determine the viability of the market.
- Identify the developed and emerging markets where robo-advisory services are offered.
- Identify the challenge areas and address them.
- Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments.
- Evaluate the value chain t- determine the workflow and t- get an idea of the current position where you are placed.
- Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly.
- Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken up by the major companies and decide on the direction for further growth.
- Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
With the given market data, Netscribes offers customizations according t- specific needs. Write t- us at [email protected]