For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
India Coal Mining to 2025 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19
GlobalData's "India Coal Mining to 2025 - Updated with Impact of COVID-19" provides a comprehensive coverage on India's coal mining industry. It provides historical and forecast data on the country's coal production, consumption, and imports. The production section provides an extensive analysis over the trend of production, impact of the COVID-19 and information on production by company, by type, by grade and by state. The report also provides detail for reserves by state and country. The trade section briefs about India's major coal import partners. An extensive demand drivers section provides information on factors that are affecting the country's coal demand such as domestic demand from power and steel industry. It further includes profiles of India's largest coal producers, information on the major active, planned and exploration projects.
India's coal mining industry has great potential and provides basic raw materials to various industries, including steel and power. Despite the severe impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, India's coal production grew by 3.1% in 2020, over 2019, mainly due to strong performance from the country's largest producer, Coal India Limited (CIL), which accounted for about 80% of the total production. the government's strong support to boost domestic production will lead to the country's coal production growing at a CAGR of 8.9% over 2021-2025. The lower industrial activity resulting from the impact of COVID-19 led to 5.5% fall in the country's coal consumption in 2020. On 11 February 2021, the government has made certain amendments in the mining laws such as the Mineral Laws (Amendment) Act, 2020, the Coal Mines (Special Provisions) Act, 2015 (CMSP Act) and the Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) Act, 1957 (MMDR Act).
- The report contains an overview of Indian coal Mining industry and the impact of COVID-19 on the country's coal mining. It also includes key demand driving factors that affects India's coal demand such as demand from the power and steel industry.
- It provides detailed information on reserves by country, production, production by state, company, type and grade. Along with this, major operating, exploration and development projects, competitive landscape and major importers are also included in the report.
Reasons to Buy
- Comprehensive evaluation of the impact of COVID-19 on Indian coal mining industry
- To understand historical and forecast trend on India's coal production and consumption
- To get an understanding about the profile of the major coal producers and their latest developments in India
- To understand the major demand driving factors that impact the India's coal demand such as coal demand from domestic power and steel industry
- To know about the historic and forecast trend on India's coal imports and its major import partners
- To gain an understanding on coal prices
- To understand about major active, development and exploration coal projects in India