For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Hydrogen - Thematic Research
Hydrogen remains the most abundantly available and commonly known element in the universe and it will become a game changer by being the source of cleaner power (zero-emission fuel) on a massive scale. Hydrogen is light, storable, energy-heavy, and does not produce direct carbon emissions or greenhouse gases (GHG). Sectors such as soil refining, ammonia production, methanol production and steel production use hydrogen extensively. Hydrogen will likely play a crucial role in clean energy transition with increase in its use in sectors such as transportation, buildings and power generation. Interest in the use of hydrogen technology is increasing in a range of niche transport market segments, besides other applications. In the short to medium term, hydrogen technology could be used to replace compressed natural gas (CNG) in some areas with minor changes to the existing infrastructure.
Countries worldwide strive to accelerate the development and use of hydrogen technology to tackle environmental concerns and enhance energy security. Hydrogen technology has the capability to serve as a long-term, large-scale clean energy storage medium that aids power generation from renewable sources. However, formulating a cost-effective and well-regulated transition is a complex issue, and the cost of producing hydrogen from renewable energy sources is currently expensive.
- This report explores the usage of hydrogen technology in aviation, marine, power companies, fuel cell electric vehicle companies and railways.
- The report discusses the latest trends and developments in the field of hydrogen. The report further gives a brief analysis of the hydrogen technology and lists several case studies for hydrogen energy storage and hydrogen projects in the power sector.
- The report also explores the value chain of the hydrogen industry and lists the leading hydrogen companies.
Reasons to Buy
The report provides -
- A comprehensive analysis of the present scenario and emerging market trends in the global hydrogen industry.
- Insights of the global market leaders in the hydrogen industry and where do they fit in the value chain.
- Extensive analysis of the applications of hydrogen in aviation, marine, power companies, fuel cell electric vehicle companies and railways; key mergers and acquisitions and significant milestones in the story of hydrogen.
- Profiles of major market players within the hydrogen industry, which aid in interpreting the competitive outlook of this technology.