For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Home Depot - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
Home Depot is exploring and utilizing technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality, big data, blockchain, cloud, cryptocurrencies, cybersecurity, digital assistants, frictionless shopping, image recognition, the IoT, machine learning, mobile, mobile payments, predictive analytics, social media, video recognition, and virtual reality.
The report provides information and insights into Home Depot's tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs and venture funds.
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acqusition strategies.
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Home Depot invested heavily in the past few years to combine physical and digital shopping experience for customers, improve delivery capabilities, and bolster supply chain and workforce management systems.
- Home Depot leverages data collected from its digital retail and communication platforms, and even social media to understand customers' needs and preferences, and be able to provide better products to them, customize recommendations, drive superior customer experience, and design targeted marketing programs
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Home Depot's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies.