For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
DelveInsight's "HIV-associated Lipodystrophy - Epidemiology Forecast, 2028" report provides a comprehensive analysis of the HIV-associated Lipodystrophy epidemiology, providing the historical and forecasted data for the 7MM during the forecast period from 2016-2028.
- United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2016-2028
HIV-associated Lipodystrophy Epidemiology
The epidemiology section covers the historical, current as well as forecasted epidemiology for HIV-associated Lipodystrophy in 7 major markets. The data is collected by understanding the disease, reviewing numerous studies conducted by countries and by exploring different surveys as well as reports. The Key opinion leaders' views are also taken into account to provide a deep understanding of the HIV-associated Lipodystrophy outlook. It also includes the explanation of changing trends of epidemiology outlining the HIV-associated Lipodystrophy scenario.
HIV-associated Lipodystrophy Epidemiology Segmentation
The epidemiology section is further segmented according to the patient pool characteristics, such as age-specific, type-specific, sub-type specific, gender-specific etc., thus providing an in-depth and high-quality analysis. The report also covers the prevalent/Incidence cases as well as the treatable cases as per the therapies available for the HIV-associated Lipodystrophy thereby presenting the trends with detailed analysis, with the assumptions undertaken. The data is presented in the form of graphs along with tables to effectively summarize the landscape.
- The report covers detailed overview of HIV-associated Lipodystrophy explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- It provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool for 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The HIV-associated Lipodystrophy Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs
- It also helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- 10 Year Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Cases in HIV-associated Lipodystrophy
- Patient Segmentation in HIV-associated Lipodystrophy
- HIV-associated Lipodystrophy Risk & Burden
- Factors driving growth in a specific HIV-associated Lipodystrophy patient population