For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Content - Handsets and Service Pricing Tool Covers:
i) Geographical coverage: 14 countries / 3 operators per country
- Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, UK)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, UAE)
- Americas (Brazil, Chile)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Singapore)
- Africa (South Africa)
ii) Device & contract service fees (VAT incl) for new customers opting for the lowest priced monthly service plan. All service contract terms included (1/12/18/24/30 months)
iii) Specifications for 323 mobile device models of 32 manufacturers
Just some of the Queries this tool will address for you!
- What device models are offered to postpaid customers?
- What are the handset and service fees associated to these device models?
- What is the minimum total cost of acquiring a handset?
- How do contract terms vary between countries?
- What is the data bundle size for entry-level service plans?
- In which markets is handset X currently available? (e.g. X=iPhone 6 Plus)
- How does the total minimum cost of maintaining handset X differ between markets?
- What are the OS shares in different operators' portfolios?
- What are the manufacturers' shares in different operators' portfolios?
- Which operators split device fees from service fees?
- What is the penetration of 4G handsets in different operators portfolios?
- and more