For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Global Zinc Mining to 2024 - Impact of COVID-19
GlobalData's "Global Zinc Mining to 2024 - Impact of COVID-19" provides a comprehensive coverage on global zinc industry. It provides historical and forecast data on zinc production by country, zinc reserves, zinc reserves country, consumption by country to 2024. The trade section provides information on major exporters and importers. The report also includes a demand drivers section providing information on factors that are affecting the global zinc industry. It further provides mines and projects count by company by status, profiles of major coal producers, information on the major active, planned and exploration projects by region.
Global zinc production is expected to decline by 3.4% to 12,461.9 thousand tonnes (kt) in 2020, due to severe operational disturbance caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Production from almost all of the major producing countries are expected to decline, including China with an estimated 2.7% decline, followed by Peru (3%), Australia (2%) and India (2.5%). Between January and April 2020, the global zinc output fell by around 5.7% to reach 3,858kt year-on-year owing to declines in major producing countries such as Peru, China, Mexico and India. However, with about 212 zinc projects currently under the pipeline, along with full-scale resumption of industrial activities post-COVID lockdown easing, production could witness a sustained increase over the forecast period. As a result, between 2020 and 2024, the global zinc production is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% to reach 14,058.4Kt in 2024.
- The report contains an overview of global zinc mining industry including key demand driving factors affecting the global zinc mining industry.
- It provides detailed information on reserves, reserves by country, production, production by country, major operating mines, competitive landscape, major exploration and development projects, consumption, and major exporters and importers.
Reasons to Buy
- Comprehensive evaluation of the impact of coronavirus on India's iron ore industry
- To gain an understanding of the global zinc mining industry, relevant driving factors
- To understand historical and forecast trend on global zinc production, and consumption
- To identify major exporters and importers
- To identify key players in the global zinc mining industry
- To gain an understanding of major active, exploration and development projects