For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Wafer Shippers and Carriers are the containers to transfer the wafers safely. The Wafer Shippers and Carriers can be opened and closed with the help of robot to support the existing automation in the wafer transport and shipping. The Wafer Shippers and Carriers has to comply with the semiconductor industry standards such as M31, E15.1, E57, E62 and others. The wafer transport box is so designed that it increases the wafer position accuracy along with its operability. The wafer transport box offers removable gasket that provides protection for external contamination. The wafer shipping boxes or wafer transport box are packaged in horizontal wafer shippers and vertical wafer shippers. The advanced wafer transport boxes offer benefits over the traditional mid-range and low range wafer carriers. Some of them includes precise wafer access, reliable equipment operation with automated handling systems and secured wafer protection against damage and contamination.
According to this study, over the next five years the Wafer Shippers and Carriers market will register a 6.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 593.9 million by 2024, from US$ 430.4 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Wafer Shippers and Carriers business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Wafer Shippers and Carriers market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Wafer Shippers and Carriers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- In-process Containers
- Shipment Containers
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- 300mm Wafer
- 200mm Wafer
- 150mm and Below Wafer
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in Chapter 3.
- Miraial Co.,Ltd.
- Shin-Etsu Polymer
- 3S Korea
- Gudeng Precision
- Chuang King Enterprise
- Wollemi Technical Inc.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Wafer Shippers and Carriers consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Wafer Shippers and Carriers market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Wafer Shippers and Carriers manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Wafer Shippers and Carriers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Wafer Shippers and Carriers submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.