For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Tin is a soft, malleable, ductile and highly crystalline silvery-white metal. The element is present in the igneous rocks of Earth's crust to the extent of about 0.001 percent, which is scarce but not rare; its abundance is of the same order of magnitude as such technically useful elements as cobalt, nickel, copper, cerium, and lead, and it is essentially equal to the abundance of nitrogen. Tin has long been used in alloys with lead as solder, in amounts of 5 to 70% w/w. Nearly half of all tin produced is used in solder, with the rest being classified as tin plating, tin chemicals, brass and bronze alloys, and special applications. According to the latest estimates, the global tin market is set to achieve an incremental growth of 64.2 thousand tons, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 2.5% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global tin market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors' approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product type, application, end user, and region. The global market for tin can be segmented by product type: alloy, compounds, metal. According to the research, the alloy segment had the largest share in the global tin market. Tin market is further segmented by application: chemicals, lead-acid batteries, solder, specialized alloys, tin plating, others. In 2022, the solder segment made up the largest share of the tin market. Based on end user, the tin market is segmented into: automotive, electronics, food and beverages, glass, others. Among these, the electronics segment was accounted for the largest share of the market in 2022. On the basis of region, the tin market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific captured the largest share of the market in 2022.
By product type: alloy, compounds, metal
By application: chemicals, lead-acid batteries, solder, specialized alloys, tin plating, others
By end user: automotive, electronics, food and beverages, glass, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including ArcelorMittal S.A., Aurubis AG, Avalon Advanced Materials Inc., Indium Corporation, Malaysia Smelting Corporation Berhad, Minsur S.A., PT TIMAH Tbk, Yunnan Chengfeng Nonferrous Metals Co., Ltd., Yunnan Tin Group (Holding) Company Limited, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global tin market.
- To classify and forecast the global tin market based on product type, application, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global tin market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global tin market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global tin market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global tin market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.