For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Yerba Maté (Ilex paraguariensis) is a small tree native to the subtropical highlands of Brazil, Paraguay, and Argentina.
Las Marías is the world leader, holding 11.3% production South America market share in 2015. At present, there are approximately 220 brands of yerba mate on the market, with some brands sold worldwide. The most popular mate in Argentina is Las Marias, and their Taragui brand. Canarias is the market leader in Uruguay. Canarias has a clear market share. In Brazil, Barão and Triunfo are two loud names. They symbolize the ancient reputation.
The yerba mate is a highly consumed product in Argentina, as its consumption constitutes a deep-rooted tradition, and is therefore present in most Argentine homes. It is cultivated for business purposes in only three countries: Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay, in coincidence with its natural dissemination area.
According to this study, over the next five years the South American Yerba Mate market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in South American Yerba Mate business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of South American Yerba Mate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the South American Yerba Mate value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Organic Yerba Mate
- Normal Yerba Mate
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- 0-18 Age
- 18-30 Age
- 30-50 Age
- More Than 50 Age
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Las Marías
- La Tranquera
- Santo Pipó
- Lauro Raatz
- Kraus Yerba Mate
- La Virginia
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global South American Yerba Mate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of South American Yerba Mate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global South American Yerba Mate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the South American Yerba Mate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of South American Yerba Mate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.