For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The global pulp market demand is predicted to reach 77.7 million tonnes in 2024, increasing at a CAGR of 2% during the period spanning 2020-2020, whereas the global dissolving pulp market demand is forecasted to reach 9.42 million tonnes in 2024, growing at a CAGR of 2.39% for the period spanning 2020-2024. Growth in the global pulp market is accrued to various factors like increasing female population, rising trend of e-commerce and surging adult population. The pulp market faced certain challenges such as declining infant population and increasing forest loss. The global pulp market is expected to overcome these challenges through certain developments like expanding packaging market and growing cigarette consumption.
The global pulp market demand by source of pulp can be segmented into following three categories: hardwood, softwood and unbleached kraft. In 2019, the highest share of market demand was generated by hardwood, followed by softwood and unbleached kraft.
The global pulp market demand by application can be segmented as follows: tissue, uncoated wood free, specialty, fluff, packaging, coated wood free and mechanical. In 2019, the dominant share of market demand was held by tissue, followed by uncoated wood free, specialty, fluff and packaging.
The global pulp market demand by type can be segmented into following three categories: commodity (market) pulp, dissolving pulp and fluff pulp. In 2019, the highest share of demand was held by commodity pulp, followed by dissolving and fluff pulp. Dissolving pulp can be further divided into two segments: viscose cellulose and specialty cellulose. The largest share of the market demand was held by viscose cellulose in 2019. Specialty cellulose can be segmented into following three categories: cellulose acetate, cellulose ether and other specialty cellulose.
Scope of the report:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global pulp market, segmented into commodity pulp, fluff pulp and dissolving pulp.
- The global market has been analyzed.
- The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (International Paper, Stora Enso, UPM Kymmene Corporation, SAPPI, Mercer International and Altri SGPS) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
- Pulp Manufacturers
- Supply Chain Partners
- End Users (Businesses/ Consumers)
- Consulting Firms
- Investment Banks
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities