For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Proteomics techniques include mass spectrometry, protein arrays, imaging techniques, and bioinformatics tools. These techniques enable the identification of proteins, their post-translational modifications, and their interactions with other molecules, making it an invaluable tool for drug discovery, disease diagnosis, and biomarker discovery. According to the latest data, the market size of the global proteomics sector is expected to rise by USD 34.3 billion with a CAGR of 13.18% by the end of 2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global proteomics market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors' approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for proteomics can be segmented by product: consumables, instruments & software, services. The consumables segment was the largest contributor to the global proteomics market in 2022. Proteomics market is further segmented by application: drug discovery, clinical, forensic & applied proteomics, others. According to the research, the drug discovery segment had the largest share in the global proteomics market. Based on end user, the proteomics market is segmented into: pharmaceutical, institutes, hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, others. The pharmaceutical segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. On the basis of region, the proteomics market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, North America made up the largest share of the proteomics market.
By product: consumables, instruments & software, services
By application: drug discovery, clinical, forensic & applied proteomics, others
By end user: pharmaceutical, institutes, hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Proteomics Market, including Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Danaher Corporation, PerkinElmer, Inc., BGI Group, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global proteomics market.
- To classify and forecast the global proteomics market based on product, application, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global proteomics market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global proteomics market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global proteomics market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global proteomics market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.