For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global probiotic ingredients sector is expected to rise by USD 1.3 billion with a CAGR of 3.9% by the end of 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global probiotic ingredients market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors' approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the probiotic ingredients industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, application, and region. The global market for probiotic ingredients can be segmented by type: bacteria, yeast, spore former. Among these, the bacteria segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Probiotic ingredients market is further segmented by application: food and beverage, dietary supplements, animal feed, others. The animal feed segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global probiotic ingredients market. Based on region, the probiotic ingredients market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
The food and beverage market is further segmented into yogurt, infant formula, probiotic drinks, others. The probiotic drinks segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Furthermore, the animal feed market has been categorized into ruminant, poultry, swine, aquaculture, others. According to the research, the swine segment had the largest share in the global probiotic ingredients market.
By type: bacteria, yeast, spore former
By application: food and beverage, dietary supplements, animal feed, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global probiotic ingredients market with some of the key players being Advanced Enzyme Technologies Limited, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods plc, Chr. Hansen Holding AS, Dupont De Nemours Inc., Kerry Group plc, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Lallemand Inc., Marubeni Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global probiotic ingredients market.
- To classify and forecast the global probiotic ingredients market based on type, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global probiotic ingredients market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global probiotic ingredients market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global probiotic ingredients market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global probiotic ingredients market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.