For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
According to this study, over the next five years the Private Tutoring market will register a 9.1%% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach $ 269.3 million by 2025, from $ 190.2 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Private Tutoring business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Private Tutoring market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study specially analyses the impact of Covid-19 outbreak on the Private Tutoring, covering the supply chain analysis, impact assessment to the Private Tutoring market size growth rate in several scenarios, and the measures to be undertaken by Private Tutoring companies in response to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Segmentation by product type:
- Online/E Tutoring
- Teaching in Home
- Afterschool Cram School
Segmentation by Application:
- 4-12 Years Old
- 13-21 Years Old
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Ambow Education
- New Oriental
- Xueda Education
- American Tutor
- TAL Education
- Manhattan Review
- EF Education First
- Web International English
- Brighter Minds Tutoring
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Private Tutoring market size by key regions/countries, type and application.
- To understand the structure of Private Tutoring market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Private Tutoring players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Private Tutoring with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Private Tutoring submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.