For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Coordinate measuring machines are defined by their unique ability to intricately and accurately measure the geometry of objects. The development of these machines continues to evolve to provide precise measurements of various objects and suit varying metrology needs. One of the more recent and innovative developments of these machines is the inception of the portable CMM. A portable CMM is lightweight and provides all the benefits of a traditional coordinated measuring machine with added flexibility. The portable machine can be used anywhere as the machine goes to the part and not the other way around. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global portable coordinate measuring machines market is poised to grow by USD 278 million during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global portable coordinate measuring machines market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the portable coordinate measuring machines industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for portable coordinate measuring machines can be segmented by product: articulated arm CMM, handheld CMM. The articulated arm CMM segment was the largest contributor to the global portable coordinate measuring machines market in 2021. Portable coordinate measuring machines market is further segmented by end user: automotive, aerospace & defense, energy & power, healthcare, others. Based on region, the portable coordinate measuring machines market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
- articulated arm CMM
- handheld CMM
By end user:
- aerospace & defense
- energy & power
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Portable Coordinate Measuring Machines Market, including Automated Precision, Inc (API), Creaform, Inc. (AMETEK, Inc.), FARO Technologies, Inc., GOM Metrology (Carl Zeiss AG), Hexagon AB, Keyence Corporation, Kreon Technologies SCOOP, LK Metrology Ltd., Metronor AS, Nikon Corporation, Perceptron, Inc., Trimek S.A. (Grupo Innovalia Metrology), WENZEL Group GmbH & Co. KG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global portable coordinate measuring machines market.
- To classify and forecast the global portable coordinate measuring machines market based on product, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global portable coordinate measuring machines market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global portable coordinate measuring machines market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global portable coordinate measuring machines market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global portable coordinate measuring machines market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.