For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
According to this study, over the next five years the Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003-27-4) market will register a 5.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach $ 2484.7 million by 2025, from $ 2037.7 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003-27-4) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003-27-4) market by type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003-27-4) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by type: breakdown data from 2015 to 2020, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2025 in section 11.7.
- Low Molecular Weight Polyisobutylene
- Medium Molecular Weight Polyisobutylene
- High Molecular Weight Polyisobutylene
- PIBs are usually classified into three groups according to molecular weight. The boundaries of these three types are not very clear.
Low-molecular-weight and medium-molecular-weight PIBs have a weight average molecular weight, of from 300 to 5,000 g/mol, preferably between 1,000 and 3,000 g/mol.
Medium-molecular-weight PIBs have a weight average molecular weight, of from 10,000 to 120,000 g/mol, preferably between 60,000 and 100,000 g/mol.
High molecular-weight PIBs have a weight average molecular weight, of from 500,000 to 1,100,000 g/mol, preferably between 650,000 and 850,000 g/mol.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2015 to 2020, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Fuel & Lube Additives
- Adhesive & Sealant
- Plastic & Elastomer Modifier
- Gum Base
- Fuel & lube additives is the largest application of polyisobutylene, which accounts for 78.14% of world total consumption volume.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Jilin Petrochemical
- Chevron Oronite
- Shandong Hongrui
- Zhejiang Shunda
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003-27-4) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, type and application, history data from 2015 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003-27-4) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003-27-4) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003-27-4) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Polyisobutylene (PIB) (CAS 9003-27-4) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.