For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
According to this study, over the next five years the Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN) market will register a 2.0%% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach $ 642.1 million by 2025, from $ 593.4 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study specially analyses the impact of Covid-19 outbreak on the Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN), covering the supply chain analysis, impact assessment to the Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN) market size growth rate in several scenarios, and the measures to be undertaken by Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN) companies in response to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Segmentation by type: breakdown data from 2015 to 2020, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2025 in section 11.7.
- PEN Film Grade
- PEN Fiber Grade
- PEN Resin Grade
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2015 to 2020, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Electric and Electronic
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Performance Fibers
- Kolon Plastics
- Toray Industries
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, type and application, history data from 2015 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.