For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
According to this study, over the next five years the Online Gambling market will register a 12.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach $ 37610 million by 2025, from $ 23660 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Online Gambling business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Online Gambling market by type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Online Gambling value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by type: breakdown data from 2015 to 2020 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2025 in section 10.7.
- Sports Gambling
- Online Gambling Games
- Poker Gambling
- Casino Games
- Sports gambling and casino gaming are the two main types of mobile gambling. In 2019, sports gambling accounted for half of the global market with a market share of 49.46%, while casino gaming was the second largest type with a market share of 25.84%. Sports gambling includes all kinds of ball games, boxing, darts, horse racing and the new e-sports industry. Other online gambling includes online gambling games, poker gambling, bingo and others. Online gambling games refers live lottery, scratch CARDS, lottery, etc.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2015 to 2020, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2025 in section 10.8.
- 18-29 years old
- 30-39 years old
- 40-49 years old
- The influencing factors of mobile gambling consumers are their financial ability to spend and their understanding of participating channels. People aged 30-39 and 40-49 account for an important proportion of mobile gambling consumers.In 2019, people aged 30-39 accounted for 40.72% of the mobile gambling market, making them the largest consumer market in the mobile gambling market. The second largest consumer market was people aged 40-49, accounting for 29.69%.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Kindred Group
- Flutter Entertainment
- William Hill
- GVC Holdings
- Betsson AB
- The Stars Group
- 888 Holdings
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Online Gambling market size by key regions/countries, type and application, history data from 2015 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Online Gambling market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Online Gambling players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Online Gambling with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Online Gambling submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.