For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Power electronics is the application of solid-state electronics to the control and conversion of electric power.
Pushed by aggressive targets in terms of CO2 emissions, electrification is undoubtedly the "greenest" option for car makers to use new energy.
According to this study, over the next five years the New Energy Vehicle Power Electronics market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in New Energy Vehicle Power Electronics business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of New Energy Vehicle Power Electronics market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the New Energy Vehicle Power Electronics value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2023 in section 11.7.
- Battery Management System (BMS)
- On-Board Charger
- Vehicle Control Unit (VCU)/Hybrid Control Unit (HCU)
- Pedestrian Detection System
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2023 in section 11.8.
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Electric Vehicles
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Delta Electronics
- Mitsubishi Electric
- JEE Automation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global New Energy Vehicle Power Electronics consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of New Energy Vehicle Power Electronics market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global New Energy Vehicle Power Electronics manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the New Energy Vehicle Power Electronics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of New Energy Vehicle Power Electronics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.