For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The global military rifle market size was valued at $1231.5 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $1745.6 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.11% from 2020 to 2026.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Assault Rifle, General-Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG), Light Machine Gun (LMG), Sniper Rifle, Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR). On the basis of region, the military rifle industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Assault Rifle
- General-Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG)
- Light Machine Gun (LMG)
- Sniper Rifle
- Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR)
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the military rifle market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Unified Weapon Systems Inc.
- Colt's Manufacturing LLC
- Heckler & Koch GmbH
- Herstal Group
- Israel Weapon Industries
- Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta S.p.A.
- Polish Armaments Group
- Emirates Defence Industries Company
- Ceská zbrojovka a.s. Uherský Brod
- Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd.
- Steyr Arms GmbH
- SIG Sauer GmbH & Co.KG
- Barrett Firearms Manufacturing Inc.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global military rifle market.
- To classify and forecast global military rifle market based on product.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global military rifle market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global military rifle market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global military rifle market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global military rifle market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of military rifle
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to military rifle