For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery (MEOR) is a biological based technology consisting in manipulating function or structure, or both, of microbial environments existing in oil reservoirs. The ultimate aim of MEOR is to improve the recovery of oil entrapped in porous media while increasing economic profits. MEOR is a tertiary oil extraction technology allowing the partial recovery of the commonly residual two-thirds of oil, thus increasing the life of mature oil reservoirs.
Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery is widely used in Onshore Oilfield, Offshore Oilfield. The most proportion of Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery is Onshore Oilfield, and the proportion in 2017 is 83.40%. The trend of dental Onshore Oilfield is increasing.
North America is the largest production region for Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery, with a market share nearly 29% in 2016. Following North America, Europe is the second largest production region with market share of 24%.
Market is still at very beginning, StatOil, Titan oil recovery, Royal Dutch Shell, BP, ConocoPhillips and DuPont the leaders of the industry, with high-end customers in the industry.
According to this study, over the next five years the Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery market will register a 12.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 910 million by 2024, from US$ 520 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Ground Method
- Reservoir Method
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Onshore Oilfield
- Offshore Oilfield
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Titan Oil Recovery
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Genome Prairie
- Gulf Energy
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.