For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global meningococcal vaccines market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 1.7 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 7.4% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global meningococcal vaccines market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors' approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the meningococcal vaccines industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the vaccine type, serotype, end user, and region. The global market for meningococcal vaccines can be segmented by vaccine type: conjugate, subcapsular, polysaccharide. The conjugate segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Meningococcal vaccines market is further segmented by serotype: MenACWY, MenB, MenC, MenAC, MenA. The MenACWY segment held the largest share of the global meningococcal vaccines market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on end user, the meningococcal vaccines market is segmented into: hospital, research & academic, institute, others. In 2021, the hospital segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the meningococcal vaccines market. On the basis of region, the meningococcal vaccines market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, North America was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
By vaccine type: conjugate, subcapsular, polysaccharide
By serotype: MenACWY, MenB, MenC, MenAC, MenA
By end user: hospital, research & academic, institute, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading meningococcal vaccines market vendors that include GlaxoSmithKline plc, Incepta Pharmaceuticals Limited, Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc, Sanofi S.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global meningococcal vaccines market.
- To classify and forecast the global meningococcal vaccines market based on vaccine type, serotype, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global meningococcal vaccines market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global meningococcal vaccines market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global meningococcal vaccines market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global meningococcal vaccines market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.