For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Image analysis software solution provides scientific imaging, microscopic image analysis, digital imaging of size and structure analysis, and many other microscopic solutions.
Based on type, the medical image analysis software market is segmented into integrated and standalone software.
In 2017, the integrated software segment is expected to account for the largest share of the medical image analysis software market.
The compatibility of the software with the equipment is examined by the manufacturer beforehand and easy handling and fast processing are additional factors that contribute to the adoption of integrated image analysis software. However, the standalone software segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Standalone software offers high flexibility and easy-to-use tools to inspect, evaluate, and process imaging data. These advantages are driving its growth in the market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Medical Image Analysis Software will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Medical Image Analysis Software market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Medical Image Analysis Software market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Integrated Software
- Stand-alone Software
Segmentation by application:
- Research Centers
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens healthineers
- Carestream Health
- Agfa-Gevaert Corporation
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
- Spacelabs Healthcare
- MIM Software
- Merge Healthcare
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medical Image Analysis Software market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Medical Image Analysis Software market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medical Image Analysis Software players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medical Image Analysis Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Medical Image Analysis Software submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.