For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) is a type of adjustable-speed drive used in electro-mechanical drive systems to control AC motor speed and torque by varying motor input frequency and voltage.
Asia Pacific is estimated to be the largest market from 2019 to 2024. The growth of this region can be attributed to the strong economic growth and supportive government policies for the shipbuilding industry. China, South Korea, and Japan are among the fastest growing countries in Asia Pacific.
According to this study, over the next five years the Marine Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Marine Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Marine Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Marine Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- AC Drive
- DC Drive
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Marine Pump
- Marine Fan
- Marine Compressor
- Marine Propulsion/Thruster
- Marine Crane & Hoist
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Rockwell Automation
- CG Power and IndUStrial Solutions
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Invertek Drives
- Parker Hannifin
- Beard Marine Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Marine Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Marine Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Marine Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Marine Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Marine Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.