For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Malleable iron is cast as white iron, the structure being metastable carbide in a pearlitic matrix. Through an annealing heat treatment, the brittle structure as first cast is transformed into the malleable form. Carbon agglomerates into small roughly spherical aggregates of graphite leaving a matrix of ferrite or pearlite according to the exact heat treatment used. Malleable iron is mainly used in the device that need the small casting with require good strength and elastic, such as power devices, portable tools, plumbing fixtures, etc.
According to this study, over the next five years the Malleable Iron Castings market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2017. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Malleable Iron Castings business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Malleable Iron Castings market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Malleable Iron Castings value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Vertical Molding
- Horizontal Molding
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Aerospace Equipment
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Construction Machinery/Equipment
- Oil Field Equipment
- Valves & Fittings
- Special Industry Machinery
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Intercast & Forge Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Avalon Precision Metalsmiths (US)
- Georg Fischer Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Precision Castparts Corp. (US)
- Great Lakes Castings LLC (US)
- Alcoa Inc. (US)
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
- Kubota Corp. (Japan)
- Bradken-Engineered Products (US)
- Shiloh Industries Inc. (US)
- Esco Corporation (US)
- Meridian Lightweight Technologies Inc. (US)
- AvioCast Inc. (Taiwan)
- Doncasters PLC (UK)
- Ryobi Ltd. (Japan)
- GIW Industries (US)
- Bradken Limited (Australia)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Malleable Iron Castings consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Malleable Iron Castings market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Malleable Iron Castings manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Malleable Iron Castings with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Malleable Iron Castings submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.