For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
According to this latest study, the 2020 growth of Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation will have significant change from previous year. By the most conservative estimates of global Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation market size (most likely outcome) will be a year-over-year revenue growth rate of XX% in 2020, from US$ 2110.6 million in 2019. Over the next five years the Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation market will register a 5.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 2655.8 million by 2025.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Segmentation by type: breakdown data from 2016 to 2021 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2026 in section 10.7.
- Stem Cells Storage
- Stem Cells Consumables
- The classification of hematopoietic stem cells transplantation includes stem cells storage and stem cells consumables, and the proportion of stem cells storage in 2019 is about 66% and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2014 to 2018.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2016 to 2021, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2026 in section 10.8.
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Solid Tumors
- Non-Malignant Disorders
- Hematopoietic stem cells transplantation is widely used in leukemia, lymphoproliferative disorders, solid tumors and non-malignant disorders. The most proportion of hematopoietic stem cells transplantation used in lymphoproliferative, and the proportion in 2019 is 56.4%.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- CBR Systems
- China Cord Blood Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- STEMCELL Technologies
- Merck Millipore
- Lonza Group
- CellGenix Technologie Transfer