For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
According to this study, over the next five years the Heavy-Duty Automotive Aftermarket market will register a 5.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach $ 136700 million by 2025, from $ 110220 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Heavy-Duty Automotive Aftermarket business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Heavy-Duty Automotive Aftermarket market by type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Heavy-Duty Automotive Aftermarket value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by type: breakdown data from 2015 to 2020 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2025 in section 10.7.
- Class 4 to Class 6
- Class 7 and Class 8
- The segment of class 7 and class 8 dominated the market with a share of 70.5% in 2019 and is expected to retain its dominance through 2026.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2015 to 2020, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2025 in section 10.8.
- OE Seller
- On the basis of service channel, the market has been segmented into do it yourself (DIY), do it for me (DIFM), and original equipment (OE) seller. The DIFM segment dominated the market with a share of 75.2% in 2019 and is expected hold a majority share over the forecast period.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- 3M Company
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Heavy-Duty Automotive Aftermarket market size by key regions/countries, type and application, history data from 2015 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Heavy-Duty Automotive Aftermarket market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Heavy-Duty Automotive Aftermarket players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Heavy-Duty Automotive Aftermarket with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Heavy-Duty Automotive Aftermarket submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.