For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
A home area network (HAN) is a dedicated network that connects devices in the house such as displays, load control displays, and smart appliances into a smart metering system. It also provides software applications to monitor and control such networks.
A rise in the adoption of smart grid infrastructure to benefit home owners directly is expected to boost the market.
Advancements in wireless technologies such as energy management, connections management, and smart metering are anticipated to fuel the market.
Cyber security threat and interoperability are some of the restraining factors that are expected to hinder the growth of the market. However, the increasing demand for smart home network is expected to boost the market during the forecast period.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that HAN Application will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global HAN Application market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of HAN Application market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Wireless M-Bus
Segmentation by application:
- Smart Meter
- In-house displays
- Home Energy Management
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Cisco Systems
- GE Energy
- Silver Spring Networks
- Motorola Mobility Holdings
- Tendril Networks
- Calico Energy
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global HAN Application market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of HAN Application market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global HAN Application players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the HAN Application with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of HAN Application submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.