For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
According to this study, over the next five years the Equine Healthcare market will register a 1.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach $ 1304.3 million by 2025, from $ 1212.7 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global revenue market share of key companies in Equine Healthcare business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Equine Healthcare market by type, application, key companies and key regions.
This study considers the Equine Healthcare value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by type: breakdown data from 2015 to 2020 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2025 in section 10.7.
- Equine Diagnostic Products
- Equine Therapeutic Products
- Equine Supplement Products
- The first kind need to mention is equine supplement products it holds a comparatively larger share in global market, which accounts for about 43.90% in 2019.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2015 to 2020, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2025 in section 10.8.
- Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics
- Retail Pharmacies and Drug Stores
- By application, veterinary hospitals and clinics is the largest segment, with market share of 61.51% in 2019.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Merck Animal Health
- Bayer Animal Health
- Elanco Animal Health
- Purina Mills
- Ceva Animal Health
- Norbrook Equine
- Dechra Veterinary Products
- Kyoritsu Seiyaku
- Protexin Healthcare
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Equine Healthcare market size by key regions/countries, type and application, history data from 2015 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Equine Healthcare market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Equine Healthcare players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Equine Healthcare with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Equine Healthcare submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.