For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
A dry-powder inhaler (DPI) is a device that delivers medication to the lungs in the form of a dry powder.
Globally, increasing number of people with respiratory diseases and diabetes mellitus are expected to remain the growth drivers for dry powder inhaler devices during the period of study.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Dry Powder Inhaler Devices will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Dry Powder Inhaler Devices market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Dry Powder Inhaler Devices market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Capsule Based
- Blister Based
- Reservoir/Cartridge Based
Segmentation by application:
- Hospitals and Clinics
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Bayer HealthCare
- Sandoz International
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- AKELA Pharma
- Hovione FarmaCiencia
- OPKO Health
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Dry Powder Inhaler Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Dry Powder Inhaler Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Dry Powder Inhaler Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Dry Powder Inhaler Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Dry Powder Inhaler Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.