For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) is a branch of fluid mechanics that uses numerical analysis and data structures to solve and analyze problems that involve fluid flows are used to perform the calculations required to simulate the interaction of liquids and gases with surfaces defined by boundary conditions.
CFD facilitates the researchers to quantify and predict effects of simultaneous flow of heat, mass transfer, phase change, chemical reaction, mechanical movements, and stresses in displacement of solids.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Computational Fluid Dynamics will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Computational Fluid Dynamics market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Computational Fluid Dynamics market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Numerical Analysis
- Data Structures
Segmentation by application:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electrical & Electronics
- Industrial Machinery
- Material and Chemical Processing
- Energy Industry
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Dassault Systemes
- Mentor Graphics
- ESI Group
- MSC Software
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Computational Fluid Dynamics market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Computational Fluid Dynamics market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Computational Fluid Dynamics players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Computational Fluid Dynamics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Computational Fluid Dynamics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.