For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Cobalt-chrome (CoCr) is a metal alloy that has outstanding strength, as well as wear and corrosion resistance. Because of these features and it's biocompatibility, Cobalt-chrome is often used for making dental/orthopedic implants.
CoCr alloys are widely used for medical prosthetic implant devices. The alloys are especially used where high stiffness or a highly polished and extremely wear-resistant material is required. CoCr alloys are the materials of choice for applications such as knee implants, metal-to-metal hip joints and dental prosthetics.
Although there are substitutes of cobalt-chrome alloys, it can't be replaced easily and has been widely used in downstream industry. Backed with increasing demand from water industry, it is estimated that global cobalt-chrome alloys industry will be worthy of 15.00 million USD in 2024, with the CAGR of 1.16% during the period of 2017 to 2024.
According to this study, over the next five years the Cobalt-Chrome Alloys market will register a 1.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 15 million by 2023, from US$ 14 million in 2017. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Cobalt-Chrome Alloys business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Cobalt-Chrome Alloys market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Cobalt-Chrome Alloys value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2023 in section 11.7.
- CoCrMo Alloys
- CoNiCrMo Alloys
- CoCrWNi Alloys
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2023 in section 11.8.
- Dental Implants
- Medical Implants
- Gas Turbines
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- VDM Metals
- AMC Powders
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Cobalt-Chrome Alloys consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Cobalt-Chrome Alloys market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Cobalt-Chrome Alloys manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Cobalt-Chrome Alloys with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Cobalt-Chrome Alloys submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.