For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Biobanking Services market for 2018-2023.
Biobanking is a procedure to collect and preserve biological materials that can be further used for diagnosis, biodiversity studies, and research.
Global biobanking market was valued at $16.5 billion in 2017, and is estimated to reach $23.6 billion by 2025, with a CAGR of 4.6% from 2018 to 2025.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Biobanking Services will register a 4.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 21700 million by 2023, from US$ 16500 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Biobanking Services market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Blood Products
- Human Tissues
- Nucleic Acids
Segmentation by application:
- Regenerative Medicine
- Life Science
- Clinical Research
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Qiagen N.V. (Germany)
- Hamilton Company (U.S.)
- Brooks Automation (U.S.)
- TTP Labtech Ltd (U.K.)
- VWR Corporation (U.S.)
- Promega Corporation (U.S.)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Biobanking Services market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Biobanking Services market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Biobanking Services players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Biobanking Services with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Biobanking Services submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.