For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Automotive Testing Equipment is very important in the development and production of vehicles. To make sure cars live up to the consumers' standards, automotive manufacturers test their cars in certain environment. The idea behind car testing is that it allows manufacturers to work out all the kinks and potential problems of a model before it goes into full production.
In this report, Automotive Testing Equipment mainly refers to four kinds, chassis dynamometer, engine dynamometer, vehicle emission test system and wheel alignment tester.
In the last several years, the global automotive testing equipment market enjoyed a fast develop speed, with an average production growth rate about 5.88%. In 2017, the global automotive testing equipment market is 794 million USD and the actual sales may be 36.5 K units.
In the consumption market, Europe and North America are also the largest markets, due to developed automotive industries and mature automotive market. With fast growing of automotive production and more and more manufacturers building plants in China, China is becoming a more and more important market.
Segmented by the product type, Chassis Dynamometer represent more than half market in 2017. followed Chassis Dynamometer, Engine Dynamometer market account for nearly 25% in 2017.
According to this study, over the next five years the Automotive Test Equipment (Automotive Testing Equipments) market will register a 6.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1150 million by 2024, from US$ 790 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Automotive Test Equipment (Automotive Testing Equipments) business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Test Equipment (Automotive Testing Equipments) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Automotive Test Equipment (Automotive Testing Equipments) value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Chassis Dynamometer
- Engine Dynamometer
- Vehicle Emission Test System
- Wheel Alignment Tester
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- AVL List
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Test Equipment (Automotive Testing Equipments) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Test Equipment (Automotive Testing Equipments) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Test Equipment (Automotive Testing Equipments) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Test Equipment (Automotive Testing Equipments) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Test Equipment (Automotive Testing Equipments) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.