For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
A surround view monitor, or around view monitor system, stitches together a birds-eye view of your car from overhead and shows a moving image on the car's LCD display, along with parking lot lane markings, curbs, and adjacent cars.
Surround view cameras is the next big thing in automotive safety.
According to this study, over the next five years the Automotive Surround View Monitor market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Automotive Surround View Monitor business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Automotive Surround View Monitor market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Automotive Surround View Monitor value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Bosch (Germany)
- Clarion (Japan)
- Continental (Germany)
- DENSO TEN (Japan)
- Hyundai Mobis (Korea)
- Magna International (Canada)
- Mando (Korea)
- Mitsubishi Electric (Japan)
- OKI IDS (Japan)
- Panasonic (Japan)
- Sony (Japan)
- Valeo Group (France)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Automotive Surround View Monitor consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Automotive Surround View Monitor market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Automotive Surround View Monitor manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Automotive Surround View Monitor with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Automotive Surround View Monitor submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.