For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"Air laid" nonwoven fabrics are manufactured without using water.Separately loosened fibers and fine particles are uniformly dispersed in an airstream and laid on a metal mesh for bonding.
The raw materials and manufacturing methods used for nonwoven fabrics are many and various. Manufacturing methods consist of the wet-type and the dry-type, the latter being further divided into the adhesive type, the machine bonded type, the yarn spun type and a variety of others. Of these, air laid belongs to the adhesive type.
According to this study, over the next five years the Air-laid Nonwovens market will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ xx million by 2024, from US$ xx million in 2017. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Air-laid Nonwovens business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Air-laid Nonwovens market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Air-laid Nonwovens value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Wet-laid Nonwovens
- Dry-laid Nonwovens
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2013 to 2018, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Building Materials
- Public Utility
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Hollingsworth and Vose
- TWE Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Air-laid Nonwovens consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Air-laid Nonwovens market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Air-laid Nonwovens manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Air-laid Nonwovens with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Air-laid Nonwovens submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.