For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
DelveInsight's, "Gastroesophageal Reflux disease - Pipeline Insight, 2021," report provides comprehensive insights about 3+ companies and 3+ pipeline drugs in Gastroesophageal Reflux disease pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
- Global coverage
Gastroesophageal Reflux disease Understanding
Gastroesophageal Reflux disease: Overview
Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD) is a common condition, where acid from the stomach leaks up into the oesophagus (gullet). It usually occurs as a result of the ring of muscle at the bottom of the oesophagus becoming weakened. Read more about the causes of GORD. GORD causes symptoms such as heartburn and an unpleasant taste in the back of the mouth. It may just be an occasional nuisance for some people, but for others it can be a severe, lifelong problem. GORD can often be controlled with self-help measures and medication. Occasionally, surgery to correct the problem may be needed.
"Gastroesophageal Reflux disease - Pipeline Insight, 2021" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Gastroesophageal Reflux disease pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Gastroesophageal Reflux disease treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Gastroesophageal Reflux disease commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Gastroesophageal Reflux disease collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Gastroesophageal Reflux disease R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Gastroesophageal Reflux disease.
Gastroesophageal Reflux disease Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Gastroesophageal Reflux disease report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Gastroesophageal Reflux disease Emerging Drugs
- Fexuprazan: Daewoong Pharmaceutical
Fexuprazan is a novel potassium-competitive acid blocker (P-CAB) developed by Daewoong, which reversibly blocks the proton pump that secretes gastric acids located in the cannalicular membrane. It is a next-generation of proton pump inhibitors (PPI), which are widely used for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). The drug is in preregistration stage for the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- JP 1366: Jeil Pharmaceutical
JP 1366 belongs to the class of Antiulcers. The drug is being developed by Jeil Pharmaceuticals for the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease and is currently in phase II of clinical trials.
Further product details are provided in the report ..
Gastroesophageal Reflux disease: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Gastroesophageal Reflux disease drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
- Major Players in Gastroesophageal Reflux disease
There are approx. 3+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Gastroesophageal Reflux disease. The companies which have their Gastroesophageal Reflux disease drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. preregistration include, Daewoong Pharmaceutical
DelveInsight's report covers around 3+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Gastroesophageal Reflux disease pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Bispecific Antibody
- Small molecule
- Gene therapy
- Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Gastroesophageal Reflux disease: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Gastroesophageal Reflux disease therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Gastroesophageal Reflux disease drugs.
Gastroesophageal Reflux disease Report Insights
- Gastroesophageal Reflux disease Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Gastroesophageal Reflux disease Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing Gastroesophageal Reflux disease drugs?
- How many Gastroesophageal Reflux disease drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux disease?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Gastroesophageal Reflux disease therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Gastroesophageal Reflux disease and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical
- Jeil Pharmaceutical
- Effexus Pharmaceutical
- JP 1366
- AD 214