For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"FMC penetration in the USA is low, but FMC will account for 20% of fixed broadband connections by 2026 as a result of competition in both the mobile and fixed markets."
This report includes forecasts and analysis for the adoption of fixed–mobile converged (FMC) accounts in the USA, as well as our expectations for the take-up of, and revenue from, FMC between 2021 and 2026.
Who should read this report
- Integrated operators that have invested in fixed–mobile convergence as part of their retail strategy and want to understand its revenue growth potential.
- Mobile-only or fixed-only players that want to understand what their addressable market for non-converged services will be by 2026.
- Investors that observe, or have stakes in, the current and potential consolidation developments related to convergence in the USA.
- Total multi-play accounts
- Fixed broadband + pay TV (without mobile) accounts
- Fixed broadband + pay TV + mobile accounts
- Fixed broadband + mobile accounts
- FMC share of total fixed broadband connections
- FMC share of total households
- Total number of FMC SIMs
- FMC share of total mobile SIMs
- Average number of SIMs per FMC account
- FMC average revenue per account (ARPA)
- Total FMC retail revenue
- FMC share of total telecoms retail revenue