For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The Europe Video Surveillance as a Service Market is registered to project a CAGR of 17.32%, over the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The region's market growth is attributed to the advent of advanced software, technological developments in the field of video surveillance equipment, and the improvised adoption of IP based cameras and video analytics technology.
The Europe Video Surveillance as a Service Market growth is assessed by evaluating Belgium, Russia, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Poland, and the rest of Europe. The rising concerns linked with crime and terrorism, primarily drive the market growth in France. For instance, incidents such as the Paris attack, and the stabbing of a teacher, among others, have considerably pressed the demand for advanced video surveillance in the nation. Moreover, the rising inclination towards adopting advanced technology equipment and increased funding plays a vital role in developing the French video surveillance division.
On the other hand, the Belgian government considers privacy as a fundamental and serious issue. In this regard, the revised Belgian Surveillance Camera Act was implemented in May 2018. The act is applicable to all cameras that supervise and monitor a specific area, for the purpose of detecting, and preventing crime and disturbance, in addition to maintaining order. According to the act, if an individual owns a camera, they must declare the same online, and place a warning sign at their premises' entrance. As a result, these factors are anticipated to propel the Europe Video Surveillance as a Service Market, during the forecast period.
Leading companies operating in the market are, Mobotix, Indigo Vision, Axis Communications AB, Bosch Security Systems, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments