For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The Europe neurorehabilitation device market is anticipated to evolve with a CAGR of 15.02%, during the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The rising geriatric population, the increasing incidence of strokes, newly developed neurorehabilitation facilities, and federal investments for researching neurodegenerative conditions, are among the main factors accredited to the region's market growth.
The Europe neurorehabilitation device market growth is assessed by analyzing Belgium, Italy, Poland, Germany, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, and the rest of Europe. As per the Alzheimer's and Dementia Resources, over 1 million people are presently living with dementia, in Italy. Likewise, nearly 44 million people have dementia, worldwide, thereby making the condition a global health crisis. Italy's national health plan, Servizio Sanitario Nazionale, provides hospital and medical advantages. The country's healthcare is deemed a right, with the national health plan designed to cater to all citizens, including Italy's legal residents from Canada and the United States, owing to the country's healthcare plan. The majority of the care is free or affordable, counting general physicians' consults, hospital visits, lab work, and medication.
In Poland, the number of people with dementia is relatively lower than the European Union's average of 1.55%. Also, according to statistics, the median age across the nation is over 38, and this figure is anticipated to increase to 51, over the upcoming decades. As the population continues to age, it is also declining, from 38 million in 2010, to 32 million, in 2050. As a result, the surging aging populace is projected to create an increase in Alzheimer's diseases recorded, across the country. Therefore, such factors are anticipated to fuel the neurorehabilitation device market growth during the forecast period.
Leading companies operating in the market include, Biometrics Ltd, Ectron Limited, Hocoma AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments