For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The Europe dental cement market is estimated to record a CAGR of 5.35% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. As per the WHO, the region entails dental caries and periodontal diseases on a large scale. Hence, there is a growing demand for dental cement in most regions. The region is also conducive to growth with respect to shared services and talent pool, and economic benefits.
The Europe dental cement market growth is evaluated by analyzing France, Italy, Poland, the United Kingdom, Russia, Belgium, Spain, and the rest of Europe. Germany boasts of an advanced dental healthcare system and a strong base of dental companies, given the rising prevalence of dental disorders. The country also has a high dentist to population ratio. Of the 83 million population in Germany, 16.2 million are above 67, which is set to increase further, thereby facilitating the market growth. This is because the aging population is more prone to dental diseases. Further, the well-established players and the launch of novel products are set to contribute to market growth.
In Italy, the number of dentists is one of the primary factors expected to drive market growth. Also, periodontal diseases are becoming increasingly common in the country, according to the GBD/Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation 2018 report. The prevalence of periodontal disease and tooth loss is thus set to increase, which will propel the adoption of advanced products, thereby propelling the market growth.
SDI Limited, Envista Holdings Corporation, Bisco Inc, Kerr Corporation, FGM Dental Products, DMG Chemisch-Pharmazeutische Fabrik GmbH, etc. are among the leading companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments