For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The Europe autonomous mobile robots (AMR) market is expected to register a CAGR of 22.92% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The increasing use of AMRs in education, research, and warehouses offers commercial growth opportunities.
France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Russia, Poland, Italy, Belgium, and Rest of Europe are analyzed for the Europe autonomous mobile robots (AMR) market growth evaluation. Germany has several growth prospects with regard to the market analyzed. It is the largest economy in Europe, and the fourth-largest globally. More than 99% of the German companies are small & medium enterprises. Also, the launch of UAVs in these enterprises is estimated to enhance productivity. In addition, the country has a decent R&D expenditure.
Further, one of the key strengths of the German economy is advanced manufacturing, which is increasingly prioritized by the government. It also has the advantage of high robot density, highlighting the prominence of automation in the industries. Moreover, it is also the largest robot market in Europe, accounting for 38% of the region's industrial robots operating in factories.
France is one of the leading industrial producers, with machine tools, mechanical equipment, electrical machinery, ships & trains, aircraft, automobiles, and food products as its main sectors. It is a key market for vendors operating in the European region. Also, it is the second-largest e-commerce market in Europe. In terms of recent developments in the AMR market, Stanley Robotics and Tramosa announced to use AMRs for storing and moving cars as of July 2021. Such factors drive market growth in these countries.
Locus Robotics Inc, Kuka AG, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc, Fetch Robotics Inc, etc., are among the eminent market players.
Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments