For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Enterprise ICT Investment Trends in Australia 2020
GlobalData's survey also reveals that most enterprises in Australia are considering outsourcing their key IT functions in the next two years.
Most survey respondents from Australia confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are combined decisions by all parties involved.
According to the survey, most respondents from Australia said that their enterprises would see a slight or significant decrease in their intended ICT budget for 2020 post the COVID-19 outbreak compared to what it was in the pre-COVID period.
With regards to communication & collaboration investments, the largest percentage of the respondents claim that their enterprises are considering investment on unified communication & collaboration' software over the period of next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Australia -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Australian enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Australian enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Australia
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Australian enterprises in allocating ICT budgets