For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"There is much for CSPs in MEA to do in order to provide consumers with an experience that is comparable to what they receive from digital natives."
Communications service providers (CSPs) are considerably behind digital natives when it comes to providing a digital experience. This report focuses on the important trends in digital experience in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) based on an assessment of 17 CSPs.
This report provides:
- an overview of the leading CSPs in MEA in terms of digital proficiency
- recommendations for CSPs on how to improve customer engagement across the three primary digital channels: the mobile app, the website and virtual assistants
- important trends and key findings related to mobile app adoption
- important trends and key findings related to website usage
- important trends and key findings related to the adoption of automated attendants.
CSPs included in this report
MTN-South Africa South Africa
Telkom-SA South Africa
Zain KSA-Saudi Arabia