For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Employee Benefits in Slovakia, 2020 Update
Following independence in 1993, the Slovak government reformed taxation, healthcare, pensions, and the social welfare system. These reforms helped the government to consolidate the budget and move towards joining the EU in 2004. The country also introduced several investor-friendly policies - including labor market liberalization and a flat 19% tax regime - which encouraged global investors to participate in the country's economy until 2008: particularly in the automotive and electronic sectors.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Slovakia, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Slovakia, detailed information about the private benefits in Slovakia, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Slovakia.
- The Slovak social security system (except healthcare) is supervised by the Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs and Family
- The Slovak healthcare system is regulated by the Ministry of Health. This ministry is accountable for controlling and providing healthcare services, including treatment in hospitals and medicines
- The Social Insurance Agency (Sociálna pois?ov?a) administers cash benefits provided under the social insurance scheme.
- In Slovakia, employers provide voluntary retirement benefits to their employees through voluntary insurance contracts
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Slovakia -
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Slovakia
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Slovakia.
- Assess Slovakia's employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Slovakia.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Slovakia's employee benefits, and their impact on companies.