For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Employee Benefits in Croatia, 2020 Update
The social security system plays an important role in providing employee benefits to the people of Croatia. The benefits are provided in terms of retirement, death, disability, work injuries and occupational diseases, maternity and paternity, sickness, and unemployment. The Croatian social security system typically covers employees, self-employed persons, unemployed persons, and dependent family members of deceased employees. Contributions to the Croatian social security system are made by employees, employers, self-employed individuals, and public authorities, and contributions made to each benefit category vary.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Croatia, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Croatia, detailed information about the private benefits in Croatia, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Croatia.
- Ministarstvo rada i mirovinskoga sustava (Ministry of Labor and Pension System) develops legislative proposals and performs general control over the accomplishment of the mandatory pension and unemployment insurances.
- The benefits required by law are called the state and compulsory benefits
- Retirement, death in service, long-term disability, unemployment, maternity and paternity, family, minimum resources, long-term care, and medical are the main state and compulsory benefits provided in Croatia
- In Croatia, employers provide voluntary retirement benefits to their employees through voluntary insurance contracts
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Croatia -
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Croatia
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Croatia.
- Assess Croatia's employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Croatia.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Croatia's employee benefits, and their impact on companies.