For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Demographic Profiles in Insurance - Thematic Research
The insurance industry has long had to adapt to changing demographic environments; in many instances, these are longer-term trends allowing the industry time to gradually adapt. However, the continued and rapid development of technology, both in insurance and wider society, has created new nuances specific to demographic factors that were previously undetected. Providers must respond in order to ensure they are meeting the demands of a rapidly evolving and subtly different client base.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of demographic trends and consumer preferences that will shape the insurance industry over the coming years. It looks at major demographic trends, insurance product penetration rates, and purchasing preferences among different demographics.
- Renters are much less likely to hold some form of home insurance compared to mortgagors.
- Private healthcare will become more popular as an aging population stretches public resources.
- Stagnant middle-class incomes will reduce uptake of insurance policies.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify changes to customer profiles over the next 30 years.
- Prepare for changing consumer needs when purchasing insurance.
- Plan for the future to stay ahead of the competition.