For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
"CSPs are using new cloud-based platforms to create, deliver and maintain new capabilities; as such, the data, AI and development platforms market will be worth USD6 billion by 2025."
This report provides forecasts for communications service providers' (CSPs') spending on data, AI and development platforms during 2020–2025. The report details spending by region and service type and gives break-outs for SaaS-based software, 5G and other significant key drivers for the market.
This forecast report provides:
- a detailed, 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the data, AI and development platforms market, split into:
- three main application sub-segments: AI and analytics, data management and development platforms
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of the key market drivers and how they will affect spending during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the data, AI and development platforms market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.