For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Cybersecurity in Banking - Thematic Research
Cyberattacks are becoming ever more sophisticated, with the threat of AI-powered attacks looming. Phishing attacks prey on vulnerable and naïve customers. For cybercriminals, ransomware is the most lucrative type of attack. Due to the sensitive personal data they hold, banks must do everything possible to prevent and respond to cyberattacks. This is why it is now imperative that banks have a robust cybersecurity strategy supported by leading infrastructure and security services.
This report provides in-depth analysis of trends in the cybersecurity market that will shape the banking space over the coming years.
- Cyber-aware financial services providers define their defensive positions in five key areas: resilience, vigilance, security, identity and trust, and risk awareness.
- Priority cyber investments for banks center on channel and access and infrastructure, split across device security, user and identity, security services, and security engineering .
- Global security revenues in retail banking will reach $9.8bn by 2024, up from $7.9bn in 2019.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify key players within the cybersecurity value chain
- Understand key business challenges driving cybersecurity spend in banking
- Learn about priority cybersecurity investment areas for incumbent banks, supported by case study insight
- Access proprietary market sizing and growth forecast data for cybersecurity in banking.